This new year has brought about many changes. The biggest change has been an addition of a boy in my life. We met on New Year's Eve at the lamest party I have been to in a while. We seem to hit it off, but I didn't think anything would come of it. About a week and a half later, he called me and we went out on our first date (dinner and a movie). From the start, we seemed to just click and it felt like we had known each other forever. We went on our second date a week later. We watched the classic "Casablanca" and ate chinese take out. I of course, fell asleep, but he did not notice. A little while later, he went in for the kiss and he will never live down kissing me while I was asleep. The next day I got a migraine and he was so sweet to me. He brought me flowers and came just to take care of me. Just having him there made me feel better. We have been inseparable ever since. He is really good to me and I am so grateful to have him in my life. He makes me happy and I can't imagine my life without him. So, here's to you my Maverick - I love you!!!
M-A-V
7:33 PM
|
|
This entry was posted on 7:33 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Maybe he was so intimidated by you he had to wait till you were asleep to go in for the kiss?
Post a Comment