So here is the scoop on how it all happened...
Mitch had to be a little creative so he told me we were going to Park City to go shopping at the outlet malls for tennis shoes for him. Which we did do, but after that he told me we had reservations at a really nice restaurant on Main Street called Purple Sage. It was very delicious and they even had my favorite butternut squash ravioli. After a yummy dinner I thought we were going home but instead of getting on the freeway to go west, he got on to go east. I thought he was just mistakenly going the wrong way because he doesn't know his way around very well. But, he said he just wanted to go for a drive. I thought he was taking me to midway to look at the stars because we always talk about doing that. But, he past the Midway exit and I started to get worried that he really didn't know where he was going. I kept telling him that I didn't want to go to Wyoming and that he should turn around. We finally got off at the Kamas exit and I thought we were just turning around. He pulled over at a rest stop by the lake.where there was flashlight underneath on sign that was turned on. I just assumed someone was in the bathroom and they left their flashlight outside. I also assumed that Mitch just needed to go to the bathroom. Instead, he asked me to get out of the car and he went and picked up the flashlight. He led me down a path to the lake and his family had set up a blanket with candles and sparkling cider. It was so pretty under the stars next to the lake. Once we got to the blanket, he got down on one knee and proposed. It was so cute because he was shaking he was so nervous. It was a very magical moment and I couldn't be happier. The ring is also really pretty. I can't stop staring at it. Anyway, that is the scoop and the official date is Aug 1.
Mitch had to be a little creative so he told me we were going to Park City to go shopping at the outlet malls for tennis shoes for him. Which we did do, but after that he told me we had reservations at a really nice restaurant on Main Street called Purple Sage. It was very delicious and they even had my favorite butternut squash ravioli. After a yummy dinner I thought we were going home but instead of getting on the freeway to go west, he got on to go east. I thought he was just mistakenly going the wrong way because he doesn't know his way around very well. But, he said he just wanted to go for a drive. I thought he was taking me to midway to look at the stars because we always talk about doing that. But, he past the Midway exit and I started to get worried that he really didn't know where he was going. I kept telling him that I didn't want to go to Wyoming and that he should turn around. We finally got off at the Kamas exit and I thought we were just turning around. He pulled over at a rest stop by the lake.where there was flashlight underneath on sign that was turned on. I just assumed someone was in the bathroom and they left their flashlight outside. I also assumed that Mitch just needed to go to the bathroom. Instead, he asked me to get out of the car and he went and picked up the flashlight. He led me down a path to the lake and his family had set up a blanket with candles and sparkling cider. It was so pretty under the stars next to the lake. Once we got to the blanket, he got down on one knee and proposed. It was so cute because he was shaking he was so nervous. It was a very magical moment and I couldn't be happier. The ring is also really pretty. I can't stop staring at it. Anyway, that is the scoop and the official date is Aug 1.

0 comments:
Post a Comment