And the winner is...

I just realized I never posted our big decision. We have decided to stay in the beehive state and attend the University of Utah. We think this will be the best for us in the long run. It is a better school and it increases our chances of getting a job here in Utah. I am also excited because this means that Mitch and I will share a school and will both have graduated from The U.

California would have been a nice change and a growing experience for Mitch and me (not to mention MUCH better weather year round) but it just wasn't meant to be. It saves us the stress of moving and me finding a job all while we are planning the wedding. Now we can just focus on the wedding and starting our lives together here amongst our families. For now, we will leave California just to vacations (which we will be doing next week with Mitch's family). So, GO UTES!!

0 comments: