Girls Just Want to Have Fun!!!






Two weeks before my wedding, my friends Kaylynn, Stacy, Marni, and Sarah all decided to throw me a bachlorette party. This was not the usual bachlorette party, instead it was just a fun girls night. We went to Park City where we had a drawing of us done. We told the guy to make us look extra pretty and busty…then looking at it we don’t look anything like ourselves. Go figure!!

After that, we had a delightful dinner out on the patio while we enjoyed the cooler weather. Then I came the biggest part of the night. I conquered my fear of heights and did the zip line down the mountain. I was scared and freaking out, but I was so proud of myself after it was all done. I would even consider doing it again!! It was a blast and I am so glad my friends were there with me!!! Thanks girls!!

0 comments: