FOUR!!!






For Memorial weekend, we decided to take a little trip down to St. George to do some golfing and bask in the sun. We started off the vacation by golfing at the St. George Golf Club. It was the perfect course for us as it was not busy and we could golf by ourselves.


We decided to play best ball since this was technically my first time playing real golf (I have played glow in the dark golf on a course but it is all very different in the daylight). I am proud to report that I had one good hole. We used two of my balls on it and it was the only hole we got par on. Yeah for hole number 7!!!



After golfing we took in some rays by the pool. I got a little sunburned, but not too bad. Mitch got even more tan and got some interesting tan lines from his shirt. Finally we ended the trip with a quick jaunt to Mesquite, NV where Mitch played blackjack and won a whopping $12.50. It was a nice little trip and a great way to enjoy our three day weekend.

1 comments:

Ally said...

You guys even wore matching golf shirts! Ideal!