This past weekend my parents were watching my sister and Shad's dog while they were in Moab.
and not to mention all the bruises on my legs - and these pictures were taken a few days after the incident. For some reason Dublin thinks I am a chew toy. Unfortunately, I discovered this when I was all alone with him playing frisbee in the yard. It was quite the struggle to get him to stop biting me and then I ended up carrying a chair around with me to keep him away from me. He only did this to me, no one else and unfortunately, I am the only one he doesn't listen to or obey. I know he probably thinks it is a game because if he wanted to, he could bite my arm off instead of just bruising me, but it scared me especially when he started growling since he NEVER barks or growls. Now I refuse to be alone with him. Maybe in two years when he is over the puppy stage we can be friends again.



1 comments:
Wow! Apparently he thinks your a chew toy! Hopefully you'll heal quickly- no more dogs for you!:)
Post a Comment